The CPMR Intermediterranean Commission (IMC) is looking for a Project & Policy Officer to support the team and the implementation of the H2020 SOLAQUA project. SOLAQUA aims to increase the share of renewable energy (RE) consumption in Europe by facilitating the market uptake of solar irrigation (SI) in the farming sector. The position will also foresee the support to the related CPMR-IMC day-to-day activities on related topics and linked to the project.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
- JOB TITLE: Project & Policy Officer at the CPMR Intermediterranean Commission
- GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THE JOB: The Project & Policy Officer will be working in the framework of the CPMR Intermediterranean Commission and its team, particularly supporting the implementation of the H2020 SOLAQUA project (short description available in Annex).
- PROFILE: 2-3-year minimum experience in EU cooperation projects/programmes (experience or knowledge related to renewable energy; solar irrigation; photovoltaic and hydraulic technology is an asset, knowledge about EARDF a strong asset and H2020 a plus). Skilled, autonomous and very dynamic person with high predisposition to teamwork in a multilingual context.
- DURATION OF THE CONTRACT: 34 months
- LOCATION: Barcelona (or smartworking depending on sanitary situation)
- TYPE OF CONTRACT: 34-month fixed contract (under Spanish regulation).
- GROSS ANNUAL SALARY: 28-30k € to be further defined according to experience + benefits
- REPORTING ARRANGEMENTS: This position reports to the Executive Secretary of the Intermediterranean Commission of the CPMR and in coordination with the Project and Policy Officer in charge of Energy issues.
- DEADLINE TO APPLY: January 6, 2021 23.59 CET.
- INTERVIEWS: Interview will be planned around mid-January 2021.
- STARTING DATE: End-January-February 2021 (to be discussed)
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send an email with the subject: “Application Project Officer ‘SolAqua’ – CPMR Intermediterranean Commission” to the evaluation committee email email@example.com, including the following documents:
• your CV (3 pages max, detailing the experience in EU cooperation projects),
• a brief cover letter in English (1-2 pages max.)
Candidates could (it is not compulsory) send recommendation letter(s) from a previous job/position(s) related to this offer (or to give references/contacts of previous employers).
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
NB: interviews – for shortlisted candidates only – will take place beginning of January 2021 indicatively in Barcelona or by Skype/TEAMS, based on the availability of the selection committee and the candidates.